Friday, January 3, 2014

Making 2014 Count - Discover!

2014 is here. Brand new. Unexplored. Undiscovered. Waiting for us to find the treasures of our lives.

For me, 2014 is all about Discovering. 
Discovering the joy of life, discovering the amazing words and expressions of my four year old daughter, discovering what is it like to be in her world, discovering myself - my creativity that sometimes takes a backseat owing to household responsibilities, my strengths that I haven't explored yet, my abilities to overcome any drawback as a person, discovering the world - the best way to grow in life! 

For all this I need to be patient. There are overwhelming moments (clouding) in everyday life that drain out all the glorious virtues out of us... That's where I need a million kilos of patience. For Discovery is often lost when the mind is clouded...

I will make 2014 count by discovering all those tiny little joys, thrills, beauty that life gifts me every single day, every single moment. 

Happy New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)