Thursday, December 5, 2013

Rushing up to Christmas!

Still rushing for the last minute Christmas preps? A few downloads can make life easier I guess... So I've created some designs which you can use for Christmas Cards, Framed Christmas Decor Art, Christmas Notes or Christmas Tags & well, anything else that you can think of! :)
All the images are sized 8x10 & can be downsized easily to print whatever you want to! 

Also uploaded are Christmas Tags I shared earlier. 

Take a look at the freebies in store for you!!! :)
*Joyeux Noel came out so beautiful that I made it in various shades of Blue & Green! :)


Click here to download them all from my folder called Christmas Freebies!
Yay!!!
And don't forget to share with me your pics of decorating your home & gifts with these designs! 

Have great Holidays! 
Love n Hugs!

CHRISTMAS NOTE

CHRISTMAS NOTE

CHRISTMAS NOTE

CHRISTMAS GIFT WRAP

CHRISTMAS GIFT WRAP

FRAMED ART/GIFT TAG

FRAMED ART

FRAMED ART

FRAMED ART

FRAMED ART

FRAMED ART

FRAMED ART

FRAMED ART

FRAMED ART

FRAMED ART

FRAMED ART

FRAMED ART

GIFT TAG

GIFT TAG

GIFT TAG

GIFT TAG

Completely Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)