Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Paper Bunting Love!

I have begun to enjoy making themed paper buntings... It all started with my daughter's birthday and continues to be created on various themes! Yes, there are numerous themes that I've already scribbled in my diary - to be made one after another!

Great thing about themed birthday/nursery buntings is that they look lovely as a themed birthday party decoration and can be used as a nursery decor item too. 

I've used my daughter's birthday party bunting (Fairy themed) for her room decor. And now, am really happy to tell you about the Little Red Riding Hood bunting I made a few weeks back. Here's a sweet little pic that says it all...

Thank you dear Ivy, your little note and that smile has just made me so so very happy! 

I cannot end this post without mentioning the immensely talented Wynona from Red Carousel who creates the most gorgeous birthdays on this planet! She just created a Red Riding Hood themed birthday party for Ivy, her lovely little daughter :)

I guess I have already decided to celebrate my next birthday in Singapore with the magical Red Carousel

-Love xx

Completely Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)