Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Good or Guilty - To Feel or Not to Feel?


Its a hilarious reality about people who create art & craft creations, they have more stock of craft supplies than grocery! Has that happened to you too? Well, it certainly happened to me! Now that its time for us to move to a new place, my art & craft supplies seem to fill the entire room and its so tough to decide what to take and what to leave. 

As a person who loves to create different things, my (hoarded) collection includes fabrics, colors (all - water, acrylic, oil, crayons, pencil), beads, ribbons, threads, canvases & of course the endless sheets of handmade papers! 

Is this natural or am I developing a hoarding mania? 

Well, whatever that may be, it certainly feels good & guilty at the same time. Do share your story... I'd love some collective empathising... :)

Love to all Craftists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)