Friday, September 7, 2012

Find Fun on Fridays!


Okkk!!! Am back... on my blog, my facebook, my business page...after a dull & draining week of flu!

So let me bounce back with some exciting blog for an exciting weekend!
Again, this blog is one of my favorites... why? Well, the moment I had seen this blog and its adorable character Clara, i fell in love!


Cupcakes for Clara is a terrific creation by Laura Clempson. Clara is grumpy, fussy, clever & adorable with her orange hair! And oh! she has a sister, Macy & friend, Colin too! 

So there's a beautiful collection of paper dolls, their outfits, illustrated stationery & much more. Laura has created a lovely little world with Clara, Macy & Colin, which is sure to win anyone's heart! I really love her stationery collection & would want to own some of them :) 

So spend your weekend exploring this beautiful little world of Cupcakes with Clara & you'll fall in love with love with paper dolls, again!

Enjoy, XX! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)