Thursday, August 23, 2012

Find Fun on Fridays

Woo hooo!!! Its a fun filled Friday... and its time to take off some time from our busy lives to sneak a peek into lives of those amazing people who are creating awesome things, somewhere in this big world!


Today's featured creator is UK based Angela Holt of HandmadeKeepsakeRagDolls ... Well, I love dolls (can't really measure how much!) and that's what caught my attention! Angela makes the most adorable dolls! Not only that, she makes beautiful cards too. Her creations are quite diverse and have a unique style. But my favorite, favorite creation from her collection is her Shabby Chic Elephant! 



Well, check out her site below and find your favorite creation from her immensely creative and beautiful collection of dolls & cards!



Illustrated below are two of my favorites from Angela's creations! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)