Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cars Themed Birthday Party Printables Kit

Its the month of Valentine's, a month of love, reds & pinks. I truly hope you've enjoyed all the Valentine's Day Freebies on my blog! More love coming your way... some amazing 'Themed' Birthday Party Printables.

In 2013 I designed Aanya's birthday printables kit based on the Woodlands theme. In 2012 it was the Fairy Theme (albeit with just the Cake topper & Bunting!). So this year onward I've decided to design a lot more on this front & spread some joy among kids around the world.

I recently designed a Cars Themed Birthday Party Printables Kit for one of my friends. 

The Kit consists of the following & can be customized to an extent according to your requirements (First Bday, selected printables, Bday party details etc)

1) Birthday Bunting
2) Birthday Invitation Card
3) Cake & cupcake Topper
4) Food Item Labels, Juice Box & Straw Labels
5) Birthday Paper Table Mats
6) Paper Glass / Paper Plates center Birthday Labels
7) Danglers
8) Return Birthday Gift Tags / Labels
9) Online Birthday Announcement Poster
10) Birthday Hat Stickers

I hope you will love it too!

I would list it up on Etsy. However for people in India, just mail me at sunshineanddewdrops@gmail.com & we can go ahead with the process of design, printing, payment & sending the PDF file via email. The designing and printing charge details will also be sent via email. (Am trying to work out my site & payment details...hopefully should come up soon!)


Love & Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)