Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas at Home 2013

Its strange and funny that I've gone emotionally overboard with all my lovely Christmas Freebies/Downloads & Greetings post and yet forgotten to share what Christmas at my home is like!!!
Its cold in here in Bangalore (India)... suitably though. Weather colder than this irks more than pleasing the senses... though I can live in bitter cold too, only if the provisions of keeping warm and cozy are in place... Sadly that's inadequate in here. Ultimately am happy with the weather. It completely rings in the 'Jingle Bells / Riding on a Sleigh' kind of charm minus the snow.

So this year instead of making a pretty Christmas tree (my favorite), I thought of making a tiny 'Winter land' & of course stream up lights in the shape of a Christmas tree. Apart from these, some chalkboard art & handmade ornaments to define my most favorite celebration around the house!












Completely Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)