Saturday, July 21, 2012

Felt Rag Doll

This one is an amusement to me too!!! I've just made my most favorite toy: Doll.... 
Having collected numerous dolls ever since my childhood, I really wanted to create one with my own hands.
So creating a design, cutting, sewing my little handmade doll was a really special process.
She stands one foot tall & has been made completely in felt! ...

It was extra special as my two year old is at just the right age to enjoy playing with dolls... so this one is obviously for her! ♥  And she has a name for her too... Lizzie! :)

Am just wondering if she's good enough for a listing on my online shops? Do comment below & let me know.... 

My special dolls pose together in pics below... Love them... 








Completely Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)